To Kill an Ebenezer
To Kill an Ebenezer
Have pretty curly hair that springs
A young smooth face with a clear-cut jawline
A slim figure, shorter than me
I can turn back a million times to catch a glance
Wear some heavenly perfume
Apply lots of scented talcum
Bring a fine long coated cat along
Hold a bunch of exquisite strong fragrant flowers
The smell of which makes the flowers prettier
Offer me some quenching cold water
With water droplets emerging from the glass
Like the fresh dew at dawn
Buy me an ice cream to ease the heat
The cold sweet subtle flavours
Boosting my dopamine
Take me to a mountaintop
To view the heavens and the earth and to
Enjoy the strangling hold of the mesmerizing chill air around
I’ll be the happiest soul on Earth
But it’s a double-edged sword
All the things I love are all the things that can kill me
A young smooth face with a clear-cut jawline
A slim figure, shorter than me
I can turn back a million times to catch a glance
Wear some heavenly perfume
Apply lots of scented talcum
Bring a fine long coated cat along
Hold a bunch of exquisite strong fragrant flowers
The smell of which makes the flowers prettier
Offer me some quenching cold water
With water droplets emerging from the glass
Like the fresh dew at dawn
Buy me an ice cream to ease the heat
The cold sweet subtle flavours
Boosting my dopamine
Take me to a mountaintop
To view the heavens and the earth and to
Enjoy the strangling hold of the mesmerizing chill air around
I’ll be the happiest soul on Earth
But it’s a double-edged sword
All the things I love are all the things that can kill me
Comments
Post a Comment