The Quiet

 The Quiet

 

A quiet which I don’t quite enjoy

All by myself,

Drowning in my sorrows

I’m the loser in my story

Everyone passing their comments

The silence feels so loud

My mind wandering relentlessly

Wishing for some company,

To uplift my mood

The stillness nurturing a low self-esteem

Looking out my window,

I see the rain dripping

Like teardrops from the grave grey clouds

My mind lost in grief

Realizing that misery is permanent

 


I quite enjoy the quiet

All by myself,

Peacefully in my dreams

I’m the hero in my story

No one to pass comments

The silence feels just right

My mind at a complete serene rest

Wishing for no company,

Lest my mood be spoiled

The stillness nurturing a high self-esteem

Looking out my window,

I see the rain in a rhythm of joy

Showering from the glorious heavens

My mind lost in bliss

Realizing that happiness is permanent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biography of Eternal—the Tree Who Gave.

What is love?

A Sunday Morning